|Posted by Dr Desh Raj Sirswal on December 16, 2011 at 3:35 AM|
Call for Papers for an E-Seminar on
"Philosophy of Shaheed Bhagat Singh"
The Centre for Positive Philosophy and Interdisciplinary Studies (CPPIS) is going to organise an E-Seminar on “Philosophy of Shaheed Bhagat Singh on 23rd March, 2012. Research papers from faculty members, research scholars and academicians are invited in English/Hindi language consisting about 2500-3000 words with an abstract of 200 words. All the electronic papers will be published on net and selected papers will be included in the following issues of “Lokāyata: Journal of Positive Philosophy”.
The following subthemes are selected for wide listening of the seminar:
● Social Philosophy of Bhagat Singh
● Bhagat Singh’s Philosophy of Education
● Bhagat Singh’s Analysis of Indian Culture
● Bhagat Singh’s Message for Youth of India
● Bhagat Singh’s Ideas on Caste-Discrimination
● Bhagat Singh Vision of India’s Freedom
● Bhagat Singh’s Ideas on Religion and Spirituality
● Bhagat Singh and Karl Marx
● Bhagat Singh and Dr B.R.Ambedkar
● Effect of Socialism and Reformism on Bhagat Singh’s Philosophy
● Bhagat Singh’s Ideas on Socialist Democracy
● Bhagat Singh and Indian Freedom Movement
● Relevance of Bhagat Singh Ideas in 21st Century
● History of Revolutionary Movement in India
Format for Submission:
Please submit the electronic copy of your paper as well as a hard copy with a certificate of originality of paper by/before the 31th January 2012 in the following format by post on below mentioned address. You can also email us paper with scan copy of certificate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notes and references should appear at the end of the articles as Notes. The following style of reference may be strictly followed:
● In case of Journal: Authors last name, initials, year of publication, name of the paper, name of the journal (italic), volume number, issue number and page number.
● In case of a Book: Authors last name, initials, year of publication, title of the book(italic), name of publisher, place of publication and page numbers.
● In case of an edited Book: Authors last name, initials, year of publication, name of the editor, title of the book (italic), name of publisher, place of publication and page numbers.
● In case of institution/Govt. Report: full name of the institution/ministry, year of publication, place of publication.
For further inquiry contact:
Dr. Desh Raj Sirswal,
Centre for Positive Philosophy and Interdisciplinary Studies (CPPIS),
Milestone Education Society (Regd), Balmiki Basti, Ward No. 06,
Pehowa, (Kurukshetra)-136128 (HARYANA)
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org