|Posted by Dr Desh Raj Sirswal on September 24, 2015 at 3:35 AM|
The Centre for Positive Philosophy and Interdisciplinary Studies (CPPIS) Pehowa (Kurukshetra) on the occasion of the 125th Birth Anniversary of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar & World Philosophy Day-2015, going to organize a National Level Essay Writing Competition on the theme “Dr. B.R. Ambedkar: The Maker of Modern India”. The competition aims at giving an opportunity to the youth of country to come across various aspects of the philosophy of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar and focused on generating new ideas especially from young mind and see how they perceive Dr. B.R. Ambedkar’s contribution to modern India.
Theme of Essay Competition :
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar: The Maker of Modern India
19th November, 2015
- The Philosophy of Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar
- B.R. Ambedkar and Indian Society
- B.R. Ambedkar and His Political Philosophy
- B.R. Ambedkar and His Social Philosophy
- B.R. Ambedkar on Indian Religions
- B.R. Ambedkar on Buddhism
- B.R. Ambedkar and His Moral Philosophy
- B.R. Ambedkar and Untouchables
- B.R. Ambedkar and His Educational Philosophy
- B.R. Ambedkar and Women Empowerment
- B.R. Ambedkar’s Message to Indian Youth
- B.R. Ambedkar and Indian Constitution
- B.R. Ambedkar’s Critique of Hinduism
- B.R. Ambedkar on Indian Democracy
- B.R. Ambedkar on Social Justice
- B.R. Ambedkar on Freedom, Equality and Fraternity
- B.R. Ambedkar and Spirituality
- B.R. Ambedkar and Indian Economy
- B.R.Ambedkar’s Views on Nationalism
- B.R. Ambedkar and His Legal Philosophy`
- B.R. Ambedkar and India’s Freedom Struggle
- Any other relevant topic related to main theme.
Eligibility: All students pursuing any Undergraduate or Post Graduate courses from recognised college/institute/university. Age limit is 25 years or below for this competition.
Prizes: Prizes will be given to top 5 entries and a certificate also provided to those who follow proper guidelines. Best essays will be published in our journal “Milestone Education Review, October, 2015” issue.
- The essays submitted by the participants must be in ‘English and Hindi’ language only.
- The essay must be typed in Microsoft Word with Times New Roman, Font size 12, 1.5 linear spacing.
- Co-authorship is allowed.
- Word Limit: 2000 Maximum words including footnotes.
- The participants submitting an entry in this essay contest need to affirm that the entry is his/her own work. Plagiarism can lead to outright rejection of submission.
Criteria of Evaluation:
The criteria to be applied in evaluating the entries are:
- Originality of the content
- Creativity and Rationality
- Style and Presentation of content
- Clarity and proper citations
Registration and Submission:
There is no registration fee for this essay competition. Participants should submit their essay with 10th class certificate and institutional ID proof along with registration form till 20th October 2015 on the given address. An advance copy of all documents should be submitted before last date via email id email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any details, Contact:
Dr. Desh Raj Sirswal,
Department of Philosophy,
P.G.Govt. College for Girls,
Link for details: